»» Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, 4th Edition
Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, 4th Edition
Edward C. Klatt, Vinay Kumar
Effectively master the most important principles and facts in pathology with this easy-to-use new edition of Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology. More than 1,100 questions-reviewed and updated to reflect the new content in the parent text-reinforce the fundamentals of gross and microscopic pathology as well as the latest findings in molecular biology and genetics. This review book of multiple choice questions and answers, companion to Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease 9th Edition and Robbins Basic Pathology, 9th Edition, is the ideal study tool for coursework, self-assessment, and examinations, including the USMLE Step 1 examination in pathology.
- Develop a thorough, clinically relevant understanding of pathology through clinical vignette-style questions emphasizing problem solving over rote memorization. Single-best-answer and extended-matching formats reflect levels of difficulty that prepare you for examinations.
- Efficiently review a wide spectrum of topics with page references and a parallel organization to both Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease and Robbins Basic Pathology, making additional information easy to locate.
- Reinforce your understanding of key content with answers and detailed explanations for every question at the end of each chapter.
- Enhance your understanding of pathophysiology and integrate pathology with other medical disciplines by examining correlative laboratory, radiologic, and physical diagnostic data.
- Visualize key pathologic concepts and conditions and test your diagnostic skills with over 1,100 full-color images.
- Challenge your knowledge with a final comprehensive exam of 50 USMLE-style questions covering random topics.
- Features new questions that reflect today's hot topics in pathology, keeping you up to date.
- Includes many new illustrations to enhance visual guidance.
- Uses a new chapter arrangement to conform to the new Table of Contents in Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 8th Edition, for easier cross referencing.