Best Practices for Transradial Approach in Diagnostic AngiographyandIntervention
Olivier Bertrand, Sunil Rao - vyd. Wolters Kluwer
Best Practices for Transradial Approach in Diagnostic Angiographyand Intervention provides an innovative, patient-friendly approach to percutaneous coronary intervention, delivering authoritative guidance on the procedures, as well as solid evidence from clinical studies and experienced facilities. Learn from pioneers and experts in the field how you can improve patient care and optimize outcomes using this efficient and cost-effective technique.
- Increase your knowledge of the tremendous recent advancements to the transradial approach, and learn the clinical advantages and benefits of this approach compared with the standard femoral approach.
- Benefit from the combined knowledge of a team of worldwide experts who provide practical “tips and tricks” that help you make the most of this globally acknowledged technique in your practice.
- Gain insight into all relevant aspects of transradial coronary access, from basic facts and procedural details to complications and non-coronary interventions.
- Examine an up-to-date, in-depth review and critical analysis of data available in the literature.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Dozens of exclusive illustrations that demonstrate the benefits of using the transradial approach in clinical practice.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use